Need help with Local Government Relations? Contact Us.
Upon request of the fire department, emergency medical service, city, borough or township, the Pennsylvania Fire & Emergency Services Institute will work with you to improve communication and cooperation. We offer FREE assistance by:
- Explaining funding sources and alternatives for fire/EMS.
- Offering knowledge of laws and regulations affecting emergency services.
- Helping fire/EMS prepare reports and presentations for local government meetings.
- Reviewing emergency services operating costs.
- Helping to educate your community about the importance of volunteer emergency services.
We have worked with fire departments in many counties. Our goal is to serve as a positive facilitator between local government and the emergency services